Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Interstudio Showcase


I had a concert which is called Interstudio Showcase in Frederick Loewe Theatre on November 24. I played Beethoven sonata 'Pastoral' Op.28 1st Movement. There were 10 pianist on the concert who are undergraduate or graduate students at NYU. I really enjoyed my colleagues performance especially William Bolcom's piece for two pianos. When I practiced 'Pastoral' sonata for the concert I sometimes recorded my performance and listened to it. The quaility was not good like CD but it really worked for me. It is handy voice recorder, has stereo microphone and is not bigger than cassette recorder. Moreover, I can listen to my performance as soon as I finish recording. A few years ago, When I used cassette voice recorder the sound was not clear and I wasted time for rewinding tape. Technology is developed continuously we can get more convenient and smarter products than old things.

No comments:

Post a Comment